Beauty Without Fuss

Thursday 26 March 2015

Sephora Cream Lip Stains



I have a full-time job, I run two blogs, and I do volunteer work on a regular basis.  That said, I'm also a lazy bitch, so I like my makeup to last, and last well.  I've not met a lipstain that works so well as the Sephora Cream Lip Stains, whenever I'm in Paris, I make a beeline for them, and buy backups of my favourites, of which these are they.


Here we have 06 Forever Fuchsia an electric pink, 03 Strawberry Kissed a more delicate pinkish red, and 01 Always Red, which is the classic bright, bright red.


These are incredibly opaque, with total coverage, and are very matte in wear - if you're scared of bright colours, don't go near them.  They're not for the shy and retiring!

Forever Fuchsia
Strawberry Kissed

Of the three, Strawberry Kissed is my favourite, and I wear it on days I need to apply my makeup then just forget about it, because there isn't anything that will get this stuff off during a normal office day, unless you regularly spend your working hours applying donner kebab to your lips every 20 minutes or something ...

I've just noticed these are now half price on the US website, which makes me worry that these are about to be discontinued, so if you're tempted you might want to snap them up now, or start begging your US friends to send you some ...

The Fine Print: Purchases

The Even Finer Print: We're not featuring full fragrance reviews on Get Lippie at the moment owing to illness - please see The Parosmia Diaries for more.


This post: Sephora Lip Stains originated at: Get Lippie All rights reserved. If you are not reading this post at Get Lippie, then this content has been stolen by a scraper


Share:

1 comment

  1. I love this Cream Lip Stain too, also reviewed it. I own Strawberry Kiss and Always Red.
    It lasts for a long time, but it also dries the lips a little...
    Have you tried Double Touch from Kiko? I find it the best long lasting lipsticks that won't dry the lips out.

    So sad for the news that Sephora might discontinue this lipstick! Why do all good things disappear? :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love hearing from you!

© Get Lippie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig