Beauty Without Fuss

Friday 27 July 2012

Nails of the Day - OPI The One That Got Away


An oldy, but a goody, this one.  The gorgeous magenta shimmer with a multi-coloured glass fleck is one I love. It is perfect for cheering up a dull day, but on a day full of sunshine, this shimmers with an insane brightness and glow:


My pictures don't really do justice to the depth of this shade, but it's flipping gorgeous.  I'm choosing to gloss over the fact that it's from the Katy Perry collection, this is one of my favourite nail polish shades of all time.  I have it on my toes too, but I shall spare you the picture of that!


What's your favourite nail varnish?

This post originated at: http://getlippie.com All rights reserved.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks, I love hearing from you!

© Get Lippie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig