Beauty Without Fuss

Monday 16 May 2011

Gay Paree!

Get Lippie is in Paris for a few days this week, hoorah! I'm basically heading there to shop, I have a list of places to go - hello Sephora! -  and I've a few things to do, chief amongst them is a visit to here:





Yes, I'm off to see the home of Serge Lutens, and I can't wait! Project Perfume is still going strong - I'll have some more in-depth updates for you soon, but I think visiting Paris - I've never been before - and seeing the home of Guerlain, Hermes, and Chanel amongst countless others is going to be something I'll have lots to say about when I get back.


So, where else should I go?

This post originated at: http://getlippie.com All rights reserved.
Share:

1 comment

  1. You should definitely go to the Sephora Champs Elysées, but also to le Printemps de la Beauté (a section in le Printemps, on boulevard Haussman, next to the Galeries Lafayettes: lots of rare and gorgeous fragrances). Also, aside from beauty shopping, if you want to taste some lovely food and enjoy a nice area, please go to the Quartier Montorgueil, a really nice pedestrian set of streets: plenty of cafés, terrasses, great clothings shops, patisseries and chocolateries. Well that's just what I can find on the top of my head. I hope you enjoy your stay, the weather will be quite nice!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love hearing from you!

© Get Lippie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig