Beauty Without Fuss

Friday 15 April 2011

The Show Must Go On - OPI Burlesque Collection

In a "blink and you'll miss it" collection from OPI to celebrate the release of the Burlesque movie at the end of last year (did you blink? You missed it), were some of the prettiest, blingiest and just plain joyful nail polishes that this jaded blogger has ever seen:



A cool raspberry, this foiled-effect polish is packed to the rafters with layer upon layer of glass flecks:




It glows.




I'm wearing it for a board meeting today:




Work appropriate, schmerk appropriate.

The Burlesque collection was discontinued approximately three days after it was released, so I picked this beauty up off eBay recently (there are loads of the mini size multipacks on there at a reasonable price) I don't know if the film was any good, I blinked, and missed it.

(this is an emergency post as the original post planned for today has technical issues - normal service resumes ASAP)
Share:

2 comments

  1. I blinked and I missed it. bah :(
    this is stunning. I am going to keep my eyes open for getting it maybe in a blog sale.
    BTW you need to blog sale your polishes, especially the peace on earth from china glaze LOL.
    this is my paypal address lol:
    hahahahaha

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this polish and it constantly adorns my toes! Such a pretty and unique colour, without being too girly and 'sweet'.

    Think ASOS still have some of the Burlesque collection in stock, and reduced too - definitely worth a look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love hearing from you!

© Get Lippie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig