Beauty Without Fuss

Tuesday 9 November 2010

Purple FotD

Just a random FotD that I haven't posted earlier, I love this purple shadow from Daniel Sandler,  I've posted about it before, I think it really makes the colour of my eyes stand out:






When I'm not wearing my beloved taupes and neutrals, purple is my default "go-to" shade (my favourite smokey eye is a purple one), it's a great shade, and this is a great shadow, this lasted all day - no primer - and, iirc, also lasted through a little bout of crying without running all over my face.


Foundation is Guerlain Lingerie de Peau, blush is Daniel Sandlers Mineral blush in Natural Beauty, and I'm just wearing a touch of balm on my lips.

What's your "go-to" shade?
Share:

2 comments

  1. This purple is gorgeous with your eye colour, and it's just a gorgeous shade in general :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour on you - my eyes are more hazel but I am such a wimp with eye colour and line or do nothing, sometimes one just needs a bit of a nudge and you may have given it to me. Thankyou. Jan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love hearing from you!

© Get Lippie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig