Beauty Without Fuss

Friday 19 November 2010

NotD: Deborah Lippmann - Hit Me With Your Best Shot




Deborah Lippmann is famous for her glitter polishes. I don't like glitter, alas, but this shade (created for Pat Benatar) is, as they say: "right up my street".

A glorious "blue steel" shade (why yes, I am doing my best Zoolander impression as I type this!), this was a total dream to apply, silky, not too thick, and opaque in two coats:




In some lights it's dark blue, in others it's grey, and in still others it's a gloriously twinkly delight:





Love it. I'm wearing it for a board meeting later today. I think Pat Benatar would approve.

Pics show two coats over Orly Bonder base coat and Seche Vite on top, which accounts for the tipwear. Deborah Lippmann polishes are available exclusively from House of Fraser Apothecaries in the UK.
Share:

2 comments

  1. LoVe it!
    I saw Pat Benetar in concert in the early 80s and still have my concert t~shirt...this would go really well with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lippmann, I still haven't been able to find out if it's at HOF Manchester though...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love hearing from you!

© Get Lippie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig