Beauty Without Fuss

Friday 4 December 2009

Nail of the day: Barry M

Whilst my obsession with Rococco polishes continues apace, I was lucky enough to receive a little parcel this week from MissDollyGal which contained two Barry M Polishes, one in Navy Blue, and one in Racing Green:



Apologies for the appalling iPhone pic, but I just really love this colour! Not, ordinarily a fan of green nails, but this is such a deep and lovely shade! Chips like a muddyfunster, but I don't mind so much.

Thanks, MissDollyMix, very grateful!

Share:

2 comments

  1. This looks lovely on you! I had never been a fan of greens and turquoise before either until a couple of months back. It growns on you, this green. :D

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love hearing from you!

© Get Lippie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig