Beauty Without Fuss

Monday 14 December 2009

Excited!



Get Lippie is going to be all about HAIR this week - if you're reading this on Monday afternoon then I'm actually visiting Zoltan Vargyai at his Covent Garden salon (Comptons) RIGHT NOW - okay, after my doctor's appointment, I will be - and I'll be experiencing the next generation of Brazilian Keratin hair straightening treatments! I've been desperate to get my hair professionally straightened for years and this appointment is something I'm looking forward to hugely.  I'm hoping that I'll look a little less like the Wild Woman of Wongo in the mornings afterward ...

Full story and details on Tuesday ...
Share:

2 comments

  1. Very exciting indeed! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the treatment. Everyone raves about it and I feel like I'm missing out! Would be great to get your response to it all :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - I'm so jealous! I keep reading about this treatment and thinking "If I get a proper job where I have to meet people who aren't engineers, I'll get it done"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love hearing from you!

© Get Lippie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig