Beauty Without Fuss

Friday 13 November 2009

Feature in The Beauty Pages.com



I'm over the moon to have been featured in The Beauty Pages today!  Especially alongside some of my very favourite blogs too, what an honour!  Please check out the original article here, and have a look at the fabulous blogs by:


And of course, don't forget to have a good look around The Beauty Pages itself, it's great!

In honour of this momentous occasion, I've decided to add another prize to my giveaway! If I get to 75 followers by next Thursday (when the giveaway ends) there will be two prizes.  So, if you haven't already become a follower, please follow the link on the right there, then add your comment to the original giveaway post, and you too could be sharing in some lovely free stuff!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks, I love hearing from you!

© Get Lippie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig